The efficient management of your sales process is a very valuable activity for your company since it is the main source of income generation and a way to achieve competitive advantages through customer service as a differentiator, this from prospecting, presale, sale and after-sales service.
In order to achieve the objectives and goals in sales that are established by the company, without a doubt the key element for customer management is its sales force , who carry out all activities and contact with both prospects and current customers. . This is why it is essential that your sales team has the tools that make it easier to close more sales and track the sales process of the prospects in the most effective and efficient way.
A very common situation in companies is that sales representatives spend a large part of their time and resources on administrative tasks, customer registration, etc. Instead of taking advantage of having a more direct contact with the prospect to offer better care throughout the process or to conduct prospecting activities.
How Salesforce CRM helps your sales force
All these secondary functions that the sales representative must carry out and that distract him from his final objective, which is to prospect and close more commercial agreements, can be carried out in a more agile, automated and effective way through a technological tool such as CRM. of Salesforce with its Sales Cloud application of Salesforce, which will provide multiple benefits and reduce the time allocated to tasks and routine tasks and allow them to focus on activities that allow them to improve their performance and achieve more sales for the company.
Having a CRM will allow you to have valuable information of prospects and customers within reach of a click at any time and where they are thanks to mobility, in this way your sales team will be able to better track your sales opportunities by giving them the ability to be more efficient and productive by automating repetitive tasks and focus on improving their sales processes and attention to their prospects.
Some of the advantages of Salesforce CRM that will add value to your sales team's work are:
1. Global vision of the client's information when having complete data, notes, contacts, opportunities, tasks, events. This allows them a better organization, less paperwork and a multitude of files that can be lost.
2. Planning of actions per account by having at hand the history of each client can develop specific plans and strategies for each of them and provide timely follow-up.
3. Optimization of time management that will help them identify priority tasks and manage their daily activities in the best way to achieve their goals.
4. Immediate access to relevant information either in the office or on the mobile phone to better serve your prospects and achieve more deals.
5. Obtaining reports at the moment with the most relevant data to make decisions such as: opportunities in the sales funnel, best selling products, customers who have not visited frequently, etc. This also available in the form of graphics.
Know everything that a sales software such as Salesforce CRM, Sales Cloud can do for a company to reach higher levels of sales revenue, have a commercial team focused on providing an excellent level of customer service and improve conversion rates from prospects to customers, which will lead to a successful and more productive company by hiring Attorney Marketing Network for your CRM needs. A CRM will be a valuable ally for your sales force and for the entire organization.